Central Russell, Bay of Islands
Excellent Views | 150 Meters to Russell Village | Family Holiday Home
Cedar Bay is in the heart of the Russell Village just a hop skip and jump (150 meters) to the local bakery, 4 Square, restaurants, café, museum, waterfront…
The house has fabulous views from all rooms, on the upper level is the open plan living room, kitchen and dining room, the dining room opens onto the outdoor living area where you can entertain family - have a fabulous BBQ and small chimney for those slightly cooler evenings.
The master bedroom is on the upper level and boasts fabulous views of the harbour - sitting in the kingsize bed with a cup of tea in the morning is just what a summer holiday is all about - you even have your own private en-suite.
On the lower level there are 3 bedrooms with 2 king singles beds (can make up as a oversized king), a queen and a bunk room with 4 beds (2 sets of bunks), the combined laundry and bathroom.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
6 singles (2 sets of bunks)
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||330.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||330.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||330.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||220.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||330.00|
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
BYO - bring your own, towels, sheets, beach towels
Optional extras: Linen Hire $35.00 per person, per week or part there-of - This covers bedding, pre-making of beds prior to arrival, towels, bath mats, tea towels, soap, detergents, and some basic provisions.
Please note there is a $50.00 booking fee added to all bookings.
- Boat parking
- BYO linen/towels
- Central Vacuum
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven
- External clothes line
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Linen/Towels not supplied
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air Channels
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and airing rack
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
There are currently no reviews.