Chapel Cottage - 1 BED - Luxury in Central Location
Central Russell, Bay of Islands
Chapel Cottage - 1 bedroom option
- Heated pool and spa
- Central Russell location
- Quality linen and towels included
- Complimentary WIFI
Located within the Russell Cottage complex Chapel Cottage is independently operated, the cottage is modern and set in the grounds of a number of cottages.
This prime location ia a short stroll to the village restaurants and cafe's , the cottage is fully equipped with all you will, Gas Log Fire place for the cooler evenings along with a reverse cycle heat and air conditioning pump, a 42 inch LCD TV .
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Bedroom: 1 queen bed
Bathrooms: 1 en-suite (shower, toilet, vanity heated towel rail) and 1 powder room (toilet and vanity)
Chapel Cottage offers complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk, SKY TV, DVD player, DVD library, mini stereo system, parking for 2 cars and boat parking and beds made relevant to the number of persons the booking relates to.
Chapel Cottage enjoys the full use of communal areas at the complex from the in-ground swimming pool, spa and BBQ facilities and children's playground.
Reservation conditions and additional information:
No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||495.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||425.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||315.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||210.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||315.00|
Quoted nightly tariff is for up to 2 persons maximum.
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 20 Dec – 9 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and Low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Quality bedding, linen, towels and pool towels are supplied for guest use.
- Boat parking
- Bose docking system
- Cellphone Coverage
- Childrens playground
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- Free Local telephone calls
- Gas fire place
- Hair dryer
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Highchair & Portacot
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Linen/Towels supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Mobile phone coverage
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- Rear lawn area
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air & 1 Sport & 1 Movies
- Spa Pool:
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- Timber deck area
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine, dryer
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
Friendly hosts, house very clean and tidy on arrival with clear info on property and local activities. Stunning property in a lovely quiet complex. Modern, well appointed with open plan living. Access to a heated swimming pool and spa a bonus and we used it every day! Only a few minutes stroll to the waterfront, excellent location. We will definitely be returning, this is the best place to stay in Russell from our experience having spent time in Russell over the years.
Melissa Friar - Apr, 2014
Fantastic cottage all the family enjoyed their stay. I left my jewellery & car keys behind & Lesley organised it to be couriered to me ! What a relief so appreciated that effort! Well appointed cottage & good information given re what to do & see! Location fantastic walking distance to Long beach which is a lovely beach. Close to centre of Russell and fabulous eateries.
Colette Ryan - Apr, 2014
The cottage was just perfect and everything was made so easy, from the beginning to the end of our stay. We would recommend to friends and will definitely come back if we are up that way again.. Thank you. There was nothing to not like, it was perfect
T Vrensen - Jan, 2106
Great communication, Lesley gave us good advice on the local restaurants and was responsive for all questions we had before and during our stay. Lovely property; all the amenities you expect. Fantastic location and the pool was the highlight for the kids. Definitely recommend.
Ascencio - Apr, 2016