Central Russell, Bay of Islands
Refurbished Villa | 100 Meters to Village | Family Holiday Home
Russell is a fabulous village to bring the family to, the house is located in the heart of the village and is so close to all amenities, churches, beaches, shops, restaurants, cafes...
The cottage has 3 bedrooms and 2 modernised bathrooms, fully modernised kitchen, you can even serve family lunches/dinners via large opening french doors or the bi-fold windows from the kitchen, this area captures all the late sun - time to relax and enjoy.
The garden is fully fenced and is a delight, take the time to sit under the magnolia tree with a favourite book and a glass of wine - my idea of a great relaxing moment.
Please note: For your comfort the house is pet free and is non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property.
1 super-king twin split (can be 2 king single beds) 1 king and 2 single beds.
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||350.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||350.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||280.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||180.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||280.00|
Quoted nightly tariff per night is for up to 6 persons
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 20 Dec – 9 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and Low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Linen and towels are provided - an extra charge applies.
Please note there is a $50.00 booking fee added to all bookings.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- External clothes line
- Free View TV
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Linen/Towels provided - extra charge
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Rear lawn area
- Timber deck area
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Wood burner fire
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
Good atmosphere. Clean, tidy and convenient to town
Murcott - Jan, 2015
"Great communication and easy to deal with. Thanks for a lovely stay." "Lovely, clean, spacious cottage with lots of kitchenware. Fab location with just a short stroll into beautiful Russell."
T. Lockwood - Feb, 2016
"Quality accommodation. Warm and cosy for a winter break. Absolute short walk - 2 mins into the centre of Russell. Super convenient, can walk to shops and the waterfront. Overall a great property for a break."
Cotteril - Oct, 2017