Settler's Cottage 2 Bedrooms
Central Russell, Bay of Islands
Settler's Cottage - 2 bedroom option
Heated pool and spa
Central Russell location
Quality linen and towels included
Located within the Russell Cottage complex Settler's Cottage is independently operated, the cottage is modern and set in the grounds of a number of cottages.
This prime location ia a short stroll to the village restaurants and cafe's, the cottage is fully equipped with all you will, Gas Log Fire place for the cooler evenings along with a reverse cycle heat and air conditioning pump, a 42 inch LCD TV .
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Bedroom: 2 queen beds, or 1 queen and 2 singles
Bathrooms: 1 en-suite (shower, toilet, vanity heated towel rail) and 1 powder room (toilet and vanity) 1 main bathroom shower over bath, vanity, heated towel rail and toilet.
Settler's Cottage offers complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, SKY TV, DVD player, DVD library, mini stereo system, parking for 2 cars and boat parking and beds made relevant to the number of persons the booking relates to.
Settler's Cottage enjoys the full use of communal areas at the complex from the in-ground swimming pool, spa and BBQ facilities and children's playground.
Reservation conditions and additional information:
No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||495.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||450.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||365.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||260.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||365.00|
Quoted nightly tariff per night is for up to 4 persons maximum - using 2 queen or 1 queen and 2 single beds
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 20 Dec – 9 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Quality bedding, linen, towels and pool towels are supplied for guest use.
Please note there is a $50.00 booking fee added to all bookings.
- Boat parking
- Childrens playground
- Communal BBQ Facilities
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hobs
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- Gas fire place
- Gas log fire heater
- Hair dryer
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- IPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Linen/Towels supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- Rear lawn area
- SKY TV
- Timber deck area
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and airing rack
- Washing machine, dryer
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
We were very pleased with the Waiwiri house and area. It was very clean, had full amenities and a lovely little garden which was perfect for our young family. Thank you.
Beech - Jun, 2010
Excellent friendly service from Barry, thanks! One of the best places to stay in Russell! Pool and spa in complex, with use of BBQ etc. Short stroll to the waterfront. Plenty of parking. The cottage was in mint condition and super comfortable, highly recommended!
F. Mair - Jan, 2016
"Very easy check in/out process. Instructions all clear and Lesley very helpful." "Great property and very tidy. Ideal for families."
M. Chapman-Smith - Feb, 2106