The Beach Retreat - Long Beach
Long Beach, Bay of Islands
Beachfront Relaxation | Waterfront Location | Family Holiday Fun
Beach front family holiday home just steps from the beach private spa pool a great place to enjoy with family.
This 3 bedroom holiday home is situated on the beachfront at Long Beach Russell; Long Beach is one of the best beaches in Russell and a very safe swimming beach for families.
The lounge and dining area are open plan, with views from the front window seat out over the beach, a small additional lounge also is at the front of the house in the conservatory - a great place to sit and watch the activity on the beach. There is 1 king, 1 queen, 1 double with 2 single beds (one a trundle bed under the single) 1 bathroom (no bath), comfortable kitchen inclusive of all you would expect.
Relax and unwind in the very private spa pool at the rear of the property. Bring your own firewood and enjoy the warmth with our fireplace.
Relax and unwind in the very private spa pool at the rear of the property.
Enjoy BBQ's on the outdoor entertaining deck area and dinner under the gazebo, this is the perfect place to spend a family holiday.
We have off street parking for 3-4 cars.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: The property is suitable is suitable for boat parking.
For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties or unorthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply
1 king 1 queen, 1 double and 2 single (the single has a single trundler under-neath)
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||490.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||395.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||295.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||295.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||295.00|
Quoted nightly tariff is for up to 6 persons at any time.
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 20 Dec – 9 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and Low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Linen and towels are provided - an extra charge applies.
Please note there is a $50.00 booking fee added to all bookings.
- Boat parking
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hobs
- Electric oven and hobs
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Linen/Towels provided - extra charge
- Log burner fireplace
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Rear lawn area
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air Channels
- Spa Pool:
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wood burner fire
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
Lesley and Barry are very friendly and helpful! They quickly response to fix the hot water heater during our stay. This is a very relaxing place. We are very happy to stay here with 3 kids for buggy boarding, rock fishing, wharf fishing or doing nothing.
Wong - Dec, 2015
What a gorgeous place. The rooms were perfect for our family of 5. Adults in front with amazing view. 2 kids in twin room and 1 teenager in her own room. We loved the spa and we enjoyed the outdoor table for dinner & breakfast. Just a stunning view out over sea & across road to beach. Had everything we needed. (except kids missed wifi!) We can't wait to go back.
David - Dec, 2017
Book this holiday home
Please select some dates, enter your number of guests and click "Check Availability" to see if this property is available to make a booking.