Cloud 9 Luxury Holiday Villa
Overlooking Long Beach, Bay of Islands
Spectacular Views | Premier Location | Overlooking Long Beach
5 STAR QUALMARK RATING - This property has been rigorously assessed by Qualmark against robust standards, in order to provide you with the highest possible level of quality assurance. Situated above the town of Russell, Cloud 9 is blessed with views across both the Pacific Ocean and the Bay of Islands in which Russell nestles.
Cloud 9 is on a private road and benefits from beautiful natural bush surroundings. There are panoramic unobstructed views of the coast, the land, the ocean and Long Beach, one of the safest swimming beaches in Russell.
From this privileged vantage point the crashing waves can be seen and heard some 100 meters below whilst, at night, Kiwis can be heard foraging in the bush.
The house sleeps 8 in 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin room. Two of the doubles have ensuite double shower rooms while the other double shares a bath/shower room with the twin room. All bathrooms have double basins.
There is a large open plan living area that has been equipped and furnished to the highest standards. State of the art entertainment systems including plasma television and Sky TV, are integrated throughout the house.
Cloud 9’s north facing position is not overlooked and thus affords the utmost privacy. Surrounded on 3 sides by cedar decking and terracing the stunning sea and coastal views can be enjoyed from sunrise to sunset, whether from the lounging decks, from the pool and spa-pool or barbecue areas.
INCLUSIONS: Welcome flowers, a fresh fruit selection, breakfast supplies for the first morning and 2 bottles of local wine, complimentary local calls, WIFI - the property is serviced every 4th day.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: The full house tariff allows for full use of all of the facilities whether there are 2 persons or 8 persons. The 2 person rate is for 1 bedroom, the 3-4 person rate is for 2 bedrooms, 5-6 person rate is for 3 bedrooms, 7-8 persons has full use of the house.
Charges apply for the following additional services. Daily servicing, Chef & Waiter, Shopping for pantry/fridge supplies and spa& massage treatments.
For your comfort the house is pet free and is non-smoking property. No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
1 x king 2 x queen 2 x single
|1-2 person rate $NZD||3-4 person rate $NZD||5-6 person rate $NZD||7-8 person rate $NZD|
|Low||1 May 2017||30 Sept 2017||750.00||900.00||1,100.00||1,300.00|
|Shoulder||1 Oct 2017||14 Dec 2017||1,200.00||1,350.00||1,550.00||1,750.00|
|Peak||15 Dec 2017||31 Jan 2018||2,300.00||2,300.00||2,500.00||2,700.00|
|Shoulder||1 Feb 2018||30 Apr 2018||1,400.00||1,800.00||2,000.00||2,200.00|
|Low||1 May 2018||30 Sept 2018||1,100.00||1,300.00||1,500.00||-|
|Shoulder||1 Oct 2018||14 Dec 2018||1,400.00||1,800.00||2,000.00||-|
|Peak||15 Dec 2018||31 Jan 2019||2,400.00||2,400.00||2,600.00||-|
Minimum stay: 3 nights for shoulder and low season, 4 nights for peak season
Inclusions: Pricing includes all linen, servicing every 4th day for stays of more than 6 nights, welcome flowers, a fruit selection and first morning breakfast supplies.
Optional extras: Daily service, Wait service, Massage & Spa treatments
- Bose docking system
- Breville Expresso/Capuchino machine
- CD Selection
- Cellphone Coverage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee Plunger
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- DVD Library
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- Electric oven and hobs
- External clothes line
- First Aid Kit
- Gas fire place
- Hair dryer
- Heated towel rails
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Highchair & Portacot
- IPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Large Terrace Area
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Mobile phone coverage
- NOT Suitable for Boat Parking
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV
- SKY TV - Full Service
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- Summer swimming pool (unheated)
- Timber deck area
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine and dryer
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
Lesley was very professional and ensured that Cloud 9 was set up to feel like home away from home. The house was immaculate, spa warm on arrival and the groceries to get us started were very appreciated - as were the toiletries in the bathroom. An excellent experience all round because care had been taken with the details. Fantastic view, quiet, private and clean. Great for a family holiday and not too far from Russell. A great experience all round because care had been taken with the details.
D & R Islip - Mar, 2013