Overlooking Long Beach, Bay of Islands
Stunning Views | Family Holiday Home | Overlooking Long Beach
This superb two storey home surrounded by native bush has decking along the full length of both storeys to maximise outdoor, sunny living. But still only an 8 minute walk into the village.
Doyles can accommodate up to 6 people in 2 separate bedroom and living areas.
The top storey houses the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom also large dressing room, A fourth toilet & basin for guest use, is also on this level. This leads along to a designer barbeque, indoor/outdoor entertainment area, with and outdoor fireplace to give you that wonderful ambience.
Cooking will be a delight in this beautiful large open plan kitchen with top quality cooking facilites. Chat with guests seated at the breakfast bar while you prepare delicious fish caught from the bay below. Wonderful sea views from every room.
The lounge and dining area are part of this open plan designer home, recline on the modern Italian furniture while enjoying a quiet evening or in those cooler months, light the open fire to give the under floor heating a boost.
The lower storey has two large double bedrooms, each with its own ensuite and french doors opening out on to the deck. This floor also has a mini kitchen and dining area. A fully equipped laundry is also available for guests. Ample parking space. Kayak available.
This is a great home from which to explore Russell and the wider Bay of Islands with plenty of land or sea activities for everyone.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: The property is accessed by a steep concrete drive, down into the parking area below, it has ample turning and parking, although not suitable for boat parking.
For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties or unorthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
1 super-king, 1 queen, 2 singles
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||750.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||550.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||450.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||350.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||450.00|
Quoted nightly tariff is for up to 4 persons, additional guests are charged $50.00 per person up to a maximum of 6 persons at any one time
BYO - bring your own, towels, sheets, beach towels
Optional extras: Linen and Towel Hire $35.00 per person, per week or part there-of - This covers bedding, pre-making of beds prior to arrival, towels, bath mats, tea towels, soap, detergents, and some basic provisions.
Please note there is a $50.00 booking fee applicable on all bookings.
- BYO linen/towels
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and cutlery
- Electric Blankets
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- Hair dryer
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Hire Linen/Towels are charged at a cost of $30.00 per person per stay
- Home theater
- IPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Large Terrace Area
- Linen/Towels not supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Open Fire Place - wood supplied
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outside furniture
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air & 1 Sport & 1 Movies
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine, dryer
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
There are currently no reviews.