Long Beach Retreat
Overlooking Long Beach, Bay of Islands
Spectacular Views | Couples Retreat | Overlooking Long Beach
A top quality home in an elevated position, with superb views over Long Beach and to the Bay of Islands. Long Beach Retreat offers complete privacy for the discerning holidaymaker.
This is a great home from which to explore Russell and the wider Bay of Islands with plenty of land or sea activities for everyone. With an exceptional design that takes full advantage of the location, this home provides all you need for a relaxed and enjoyable holiday.
Sit back and enjoy the magnificent wide sea views from any room. The house sits amongst established trees where you can listen to the native bird sounds.
Once in the house the beautiful wooden stairs take you to the main living area below, the open plan kitchen/dining/living room extends onto an outdoor decking area with BBQ - perfect for relaxing back to listen to the surf below and enjoy the outlook.
Within the lounge is a small snug area with an open fire and TV etc, perfect for a quiet catch-up with your favorite book, very cozy in the winter time. Main bedroom with en suite. Extra bathroom with bath, toilet & vanity.
There is an annex, separate to the main house, accessed under cover via a flight of stairs where there is another King bedroom and en suite, including tea/coffee-making facilities.
This holiday home sleeps 4 guests in total privacy.
Special Conditions: The property is accessed by a steep concrete drive, down into the parking area below, it has ample turning and parking, although not suitable for boat parking.
The property is not suitable for children. For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
1 King bed
1 Queen bed
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||375.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||325.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||325.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||275.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||325.00|
Quoted nightly tariff per night is for up to 2 persons, additional guests are charged $50.00 per person up to a maximum of 4 persons at any one time.
The property is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 20 Dec – 9 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and Low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
BYO - bring your own, towels, sheets, beach towels
Optional extras: Linen and towel hire $35.00 per person, per week or part there-of - This covers bedding, pre-making of beds prior to arrival, towels, bath mats, tea towels, soap, detergents, and some basic provisions.
- BYO linen/towels
- Coffee Machine
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- External clothes line
- Hair dryer
- Hire Linen/Towels are charged at a cost of $30.00 per person per stay
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Linen/Towels not supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Open Fire Place - wood supplied
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Reading room
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine, dryer
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
There are currently no reviews.