A View Over Russell
The View holiday house is situated in the heart of Romantic Russell, on the hill in the dress circle, overlooking the village and across the Channel to Paihia. You can sit at home and enjoy it all from your vantage point on the hill, or walk down the zig-zag track into the village below, 3 minutes away for cafes, restaurants, galleries and shopping.
This is a great home from which you can explore Russell and the wider Bay of Islands with plenty of land or sea activities for everyone.
This holiday home has 3 bedrooms in two separate sleeping areas, separated by a large lounge, kitchen and dining area.
The master bedroom with recently renovated en-suite bathroom and large dressing room at one end of the house plus a twin room, queen room and laundry at the other. This area also includes a 2nd bathroom.
The central living area and both double bedrooms have stunning views. The combination of a superb location and excellent facilities will ensure that you have the best of everything for your holiday in Russell including the large deck across the front of the house including BBQ and outdoor furniture for al fresco dining with views and sunsets to die for.
Activities and boat trips out on the Bay can be booked at the Information Centre on the Wharf. Parking for two cars or a car and small boat.
5 minutes walk to Catholic/Anglican Church. 20 minutes to Paihia whether you chose to drive on the Okiato Opua ferry or by any of four 'foot ferries' operating from the wharf below. Waitangi visitor centre and golf course just 25 minutes away. 1 Hour from Kerikeri airport and township. Taxi service available from airport to Russell.
*Please note the property is not suitable to children under 12 years of age due to the nature of the handrailing.
- Bose docking system
- Coffee Machine
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hobs
- External clothes line
- Hair dryer
- Heat Pump
- IPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large Terrace Area
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- NOT Suitable for Boat Parking
- Outside furniture
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air Channels
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- Timber deck area
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and drying rack
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property and has a strict no pet policy.
- Please note that due to the nature of the deck railing this property is not suitable to children under 10 years of age.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply