Aerie Villa 3 bed – Private with a large swimming pool…
360 degree views over Russell and the Veronica Chanel looking out towards Omata Estate Winery.
3 large bedrooms with 1 super-king twin split and 2 king beds, with 3 en-suite bathrooms and additional toilet on the ground floor. Nestled up a very private secluded drive on an acre of land. The indoor outdoor flow from the large bi-fold sliding doors invites you to experience the house at it's best.
Looking for morning sun enjoy breakfast on the front deck area, or catch the evening sun on the rear deck area, both large deck areas enjoy the stunning sea and coastal views from sunrise to sunset, whether from the decks or from the pool (10 meter x 4.5 meter) and barbecue area.
In addition to an excellent location in Russell, Aerie allows for a satisfying relaxing stay for resting after a tiring day spent exploring the wider area.
This is one of the best options for couples, or families to experience the beautiful Bay of Islands.
Vehicle Parking: Outdoor car parking for 2 cars.
- Supervision of all children is required at all times by responsible adults whilst using the swimming pool
- Breville Expresso/Capuchino machine
- Cellphone Coverage
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Electric heating
- Electric oven
- First Aid Kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated towel rails
- Internet ready TV
- IPod docking station in all bedrooms and the living room
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- SKY TV - Full Service
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.