Kingfisher Cottage - 3 BED Luxury in Central Russell
Central Russell, Bay of Islands
COVID-19 IMPACTED BOOKINGS: For any bookings unable to proceed due to NZ government imposed COVID-19 domestic travel restrictions, we will be happy to credit the value of your booking to a booking for alternate dates in the same season as your existing booking or refund you in full where that is not possible.
Heated Pool and Spa | Village Location | Luxury Holiday Home
Kingfisher Cottage is an independently managed cottage located within the Russell Cottages complex.
The cottage is a modern luxurious Cottage, set in the grounds of a number of cottages and located in the beautiful Bay of Islands - only a 3 hour drive from Auckland - a home away from home. Located in the heart of Russell village – Kingfisher Cottage is only a short stroll from the waterfront, restaurants and cafes and 2 beaches.
The cottage has been built from traditional timber weatherboard. The interior features, solid timber floors in the living area, quality carpet to upstairs area, raked ceilings and is fully appointed to a very high standard.
On the ground floor there is an open plan lounge and dining area, both flow out onto a terrace that captures the morning sun, – a great place to have breakfast whilst enjoying the small private rear garden.
There is a fully equipped kitchen, under bench oven and hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, a 42 inch LCD TV, ample seating for 6 guests – there is a also laundry with washing machine and dryer for guest use and a powder room with toilet and vanity.
The upstairs area has 3 bedrooms - the master bedroom has a queen and has an attached en-suited (walk-in shower, toilet and vanity), bedroom 2 has a queen bed, bedroom 3 has 2 single beds. The main bathroom has a shower over bath, toilet and vanity.
We offer complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, SKY TV with access to NETFLIX (using your own login and password details) mini stereo system, parking for 2 cars and boat parking locate at the back of the complex. "FREE Wireless Broadband" and quality linen and towels.
Kingfisher Cottage enjoys the full use of communal areas at the complex from the in-ground swimming pool, spa and BBQ facilities and children's playground.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||15 December||12 January||595.00|
|High||13 January||28 February||495.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||395.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||295.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||14 December||395.00|
Quoted nightly tariff per night for up to 4 persons, all other persons are charged at $50.00 per night extra up to a maximum of 6 persons at any one time.
- For your comfort the house is a pet free and non-smoking property.
- Quality bedding, linen, towels and pool towels are supplied for guest use.
- Please note that there is a $200.00 departure cleaning fee that is mandatory, this is to ensure that the house is left clean and tidy for you and incoming guests.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 15 Dec – 12 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and Low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Boat parking
- Cellphone Coverage
- Childrens playground
- Coffee Plunger
- Communal BBQ Facilities
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Electric Blankets
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hobs
- First Aid Kit
- Food Processor
- Gas fire place
- Hair dryer
- Heated towel rails
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Linen/Towels supplied
- Nespresso machine
- Outside furniture
- Pantry Basics
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- Rear lawn area
- SKY TV
- SKY TV - Full Service
- Spa Pool:
- Timber deck area
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Bay of Islands Charter
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
There are currently no reviews.
Book this holiday home
Please select some dates, enter your number of guests and click "Check Availability" to see if this property is available to make a booking.