Te Manaaki Cottage
Central Russell, Bay of Islands
Stunning views over Russell village and the Bay. So close to the shops, cafes and beachfront.
The cottage has its own driveway entrance and private garden. It can accommodate two people in a super-king bed which is situated in a bedroom-living area with an associated kitchenette and en-suite.
SKY TV and free WIFI access, and a washing machine and dryer are available.
The sundeck and BBQ area have superb views over the village and bay making the cottage an ideal quiet place for a holiday, very close to Russell village and the foreshore.
There are facilities for small scale self-catering but for those who prefer to eat out, cafes and restaurants are a short walk away.
The historic Christ Church is nearby making the cottage an ideal accommodation for wedding party members or guests.
For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
1 superking bed
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||225.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||225.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||180.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||150.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||180.00|
Quoted nightly tariff is for up to a maximum of 2 persons at any time.
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 20 Dec – 9 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
All linen and towels are supplied for guest use.
Please note there is a $50.00 booking fee added to all bookings.
- Coffee Plunger
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Crockery and cutlery
- External clothes line
- First Aid Kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Linen/Towels supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- NOT Suitable for Boat Parking
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air Channels
- Timber deck area
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and dryer
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
BOI were very accommodating from the start and responded quickly to requests both before and during our stay. They were thoughtful about making the space safe for our toddler. The place was light, cosy and clean. There was a great balcony with lovely views to the harbour.
Z. Hawes - Jan, 2016
"Very professional with prompt response." "We really enjoyed our stay here. It is in an excellent location, great view, yet very close to seafront. Very clean property, well furnished and professionally managed. Would definitely return."
J. Greenwood - Feb, 2016
"Lovely bach! Booking was super easy, response was very quick as we decided to book a last minute getaway. Well appointed bach, friendly hosts, wonderful location and views!"
E. Tilley - Feb, 2016
Excellent studio in perfect location. Peaceful yet handy to all amenities. Great view.
Bruce - Dec, 2017
Book this holiday home
Please select some dates, enter your number of guests and click "Check Availability" to see if this property is available to make a booking.