Kiwi's Cottage - 4 BED Luxury in Central Location
Central Russell, Bay of Islands
COVID-19 IMPACTED BOOKINGS: For any bookings unable to proceed due to NZ government imposed COVID-19 domestic travel restrictions, we will be happy to credit the value of your booking to a booking for alternate dates in the same season as your existing booking or refund you in full where that is not possible.
Heated Pool and Spa | Village Location | Luxury Holiday Home
The Kiwi's Cottage is an independently managed and run cottage located within the Russell Cottages complex.
The cottage is a modern luxurious Cottage, set in the grounds of a number of cottages and located in the beautiful Bay of Islands - only a 3 hour drive from Auckland - a home away from home. Located in the heart of Russell village – The Kiwi's Cottage is only a short stroll from the waterfront, restaurants and cafes and 2 beaches.
The cottage has been built from traditional timber weatherboard. The interior features, solid timber floors in the living area, quality carpet to upstairs area, raked ceilings and is fully appointed to a very high standard.
On the ground floor there is an open plan lounge and dining area both flow out onto a terrace that captures the morning sun, – a great place to have breakfast while enjoying the small private rear garden, this large area also feature a ground floor master bedroom and en-suite.
There is a fully equipped kitchen has an electric hob, under bench oven, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, the lounge features a Gas Log Fire place for the cooler evenings along with a reverse cycle heat and air conditioning pump, a 42 inch LCD TV, ample seating for 8 guests – there is a also laundry with washing machine and dryer for guest use and a powder room with toilet and vanity.
There are 3 bedrooms upstairs the master bedroom has a king bed is en-suited (walk-in shower, toilet and vanity), bedroom 2 has a queen bed, bedroom 3 has 2 single beds. The main bathroom has a shower over bath, toilet and vanity.
We offer complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk, SKY TV with access to NETFLIX (using your own login and password details) mini stereo system, parking for 2 cars and boat parking located at the back of the complex. "FREE Wireless Broadband" and quality linen and towels.
The Kiwi's Cottage enjoys the full use of communal areas at the complex from the in-ground swimming pool, spa and BBQ facilities and children's playground.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
Master bedroom downstairs: 1 superking (can be split into 2 single beds on request)
Master bedroom upstairs: 1 queen
Bedroom 2 upstairs: 1 queen
Bedroom 3 upstairs: 2 single beds (can be made into a superking on request)
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||15 December||12 January||695.00|
|High||13 January||28 February||595.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||495.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||395.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||14 December||495.00|
Quoted nightly tariff per night for up to 4 persons (using 2 bedrooms), all other persons are charged at $50.00 per night extra up to a maximum of 8 persons at any one time.
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property and pet free.
- Quality linen and towels are supplied for your use.
- Please note that there is a $350.00 departure cleaning fee that is mandatory, this is to ensure that the house is left clean and tidy for you and incoming guests.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 15 Dec – 12 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and Low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Cellphone Coverage
- Childrens playground
- Coffee Plunger
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric Blankets
- Electric oven
- First Aid Kit
- Gas log fire heater
- Hair dryer
- Heat Pump
- Heated towel rails
- Highchair & Portacot
- IPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Linen/Towels supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Mobile phone coverage
- Netflix Unit - Using your own login details
- NOT Suitable for Boat Parking
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Pantry Basics
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air Channels
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and dryer
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Bay of Islands Charter
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
We loved our stay in kiwi cottage. Beautifully equipped home away from home with everything we needed for a great family holiday. Our young son loved the pool too! Date of arrival - 13 July 2020
Barton - Jul, 2020
Book this holiday home
Please select some dates, enter your number of guests and click "Check Availability" to see if this property is available to make a booking.