Central Russell, Bay of Islands
Refurbished Villa | Walking distance to town | Family Holiday Home
**Please note the house is on the market for sale, bookings within 8 weeks of your stay date will be honored**
Fully refurbished villa within walking distance of the historic village of Russell.
The villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 modernised bathrooms and a fabulous fully modernised kitchen, you can even serve family lunches/dinners via opening french doors from the kitchen, this area captures all the morning sun - time to relax and enjoy. There is also a private large back terrace area that leads up to a flat lawn area for older children to romp around on...
A great place to relax with a favorite book and a glass of wine to unwind. The bedding configuration is 2 x super-king splits (both of these beds can be split into 4 single beds) there is a single bed in bedroom 3.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties or unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
The bedding configuration is 2 x super-king splits (both of these beds can be split into 4 single beds) there is a single bed in bedroom 3.
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||20 December||9 January||320.00|
|High||10 January||28 February||320.00|
|Shoulder 1||1 March||30 April||250.00|
|Low||1 May||30 September||160.00|
|Shoulder 2||1 October||19 December||250.00|
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Linen and Towels are provided - an extra charge applies.
Please note there is a $50.00 booking fee applicable on all bookings.
- Boat parking
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- Hair dryer
- Heat Pump
- Heated towel rails
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large Terrace Area
- Linen/Towels provided - extra charge
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Mobile phone coverage
- Outside furniture
- Pantry Basics
- Rear lawn area
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air & 1 Sport & 1 Movies
- Timber deck area
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
Extremely close to town and the beach, and a super cute and spacious home! It was wonderful to stay here! Russell is stunning and staying here was amazing!
Heather - Nov, 2017
Superb place, beautifully appointed. A very short walk into town.
Mark - Mar, 2017
Great house with everything you need just a short walk from the seafront with all the shops, restaurants, ferries and tours. We could not have had a better location.
Patrick - Feb, 2017
A lovely comfortable house with all the amenities you need. Well stocked kitchen made the stay easy. Clean and tidy, open and spacious. Great for families who enjoy a nice evening bbq and a few drinks in the sunshine. Thanks for having us.
Stacey - Feb, 2017
We had a comfortable stay at this holiday house. Everything is in walking distance. There is no garbage collection in Russell so you have to bring your rubbish to a disposal place or pay a small fee. We recommend the place!
Robert - Jan, 2017
Great house with modern kitchen and plenty of space. We loved using the patio and grill, too. Very close to town so everything is walkable.
Rick - Jan, 2017
Lesley was incredibly helpful and responsive. Very pleasant to deal with, great location, very short walk to Russell. Very comfortable property, everything we needed was there. We would definitely return...
Entwistle - Nov, -0001