Russell's Rusty Snapper Bach
Matauwhi Bay, Bay of Islands
COVID-19 IMPACTED BOOKINGS: For any bookings unable to proceed due to NZ government imposed COVID-19 domestic travel restrictions, we will be happy to credit the value of your booking to a booking for alternate dates in the same season as your existing booking or refund you in full where that is not possible.
This cute 3 bedroom holiday house is in Matauwhi Bay, Russell. The house is a short walk into the main heart of Russell village, where you can discover the local shops, restaurants and waterfront where lots of activity happens...
There are 3 bedrooms - 1 queen and 1 double beds and a single that has a trundle bed under it to make 2 single beds.
A bathroom that has a shower, vanity and toilet. There is a front loader Bosch washing machine and an outdoor clothesline.
The lounge, dining and kitchen are all in an open plan format, perfect for watching the little ones whilst dining or preparing in the kitchen...
For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
|Season||From||Until||Nightly Rate $NZD|
|Peak||15 Dec||28 Feb||$275.00|
|Shoulder 1:||1 Mar||30 Apr||$200.00|
|Low:||1 May||30 Sep||$160.00|
|Shoulder 2:||1 Oct||14 Dec||$200.00|
Quoted nightly tariff per night for up to 4 persons (using 2 bedrooms), all other persons are charged at $30.00 per night extra up to a maximum of 6 persons at any one time.
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property and pet free.
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- Please note that there is a $125.00 departure cleaning fee that is mandatory, this is to ensure that the house is left clean and tidy for you and incoming guests.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
Minimum stay: Christmas/New Year 15 Dec – 12 Jan minimum 7-night stay at all times. Peak, shoulder and Low season - 2 or 3 night minimum night stay period on non-holiday season times as specified for each property.
ALL NZ public holidays will be charged at the peak tariff and have minimum stay periods. Shorter stays by negotiation based on spaces between existing bookings and last minute requests. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Coffee Plunger
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric oven and hobs
- External clothes line
- First Aid Kit
- Free View TV
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Linen/Towels provided - extra charge
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Netflix Unit - Using your own login details
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Pantry Basics
- Timber deck area
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- Pompellier Mission
- Flagstaff/Te Maiki Hill etc
- Christ Church
- Bay of Islands Charter
- Russell's historic township and once the colonial capital of New Zealand
- Russell Museum
- Big game fishing in the outer waters of the Bay of Islands Adventure park
- Art galleries
- R Tucker Thompson tall sailing ship which cruises the islands
- Walkway from Rawhiti to the historic whaling station (now closed) at Whangamumu
- Walkway from Okiato to Orongo Bay
- Walkway to Cape Brett Lighthouse
- Sunset cruising
- Restaurants' Cafe's Wineries
- Boat cruises around the Bay of Islands
- The 'Hole in the Rock'
- Horse riding
- The Okiato-Opua car ferry
- Kayaking in the sheltered waters of the harbor
- Opua to Paihia Coastal walk
- Orongo Bay oyster farms
- Sport fishing
- Saturday and Sunday markets at Kerikeri - 45 minutes north
- Water-sports, diving, snorkeling and surfing
- Yachting and twilight sailing (seasonal)
- Native forests and glow-worm caves.
There are currently no reviews.
Book this holiday home
Please select some dates, enter your number of guests and click "Check Availability" to see if this property is available to make a booking.