Capital Cottage is a modern Cottage, set in the grounds of a number of cottages and located in the beautiful Bay of Islands - only a 3.5 hour drive from Auckland - a home away from home. Located in the heart of Russell village – Butterfly Cottage is only a short stroll from the waterfront, restaurants and cafes and 2 beaches.
The cottage has been built from a traditional timber weatherboard. The interior features solid timber floors in the living area, quality carpet to upstairs area, raked ceilings and is fully appointed to a very high standard.
On the ground floor there is an open plan lounge and dining area, both flow out onto a terrace that captures the morning sun, – a great place to have breakfast and watch the world go by...
There is a fully equipped kitchen, under bench oven and hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, a TV, ample seating for 6 guests – there is also a laundry with washing machine and dryer for guest use and a powder room with toilet and vanity.
The upstairs area has 3 bedrooms - the master bedroom has a queen and has an attached en-suited (walk-in shower, toilet and vanity), bedroom 2 has a queen bed, bedroom 3 has 2 single beds, the master bedroom downstairs has a superking bed.
The main bathroom has a shower over bath, toilet and vanity.
We offer complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, SKY TV with access to NETFLIX (using your own login and password details) mini stereo system, and quality linen and towels. Parking for 2 cars. "FREE Wireless Broadband"
Capital Cottage enjoys the full use of communal areas at the complex from the in-ground swimming pool, spa and BBQ facilities and children's playground.
- Cellphone Coverage
- Childrens playground
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee Plunger
- Communal BBQ Facilities
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Electric Blankets
- Electric oven
- Electric oven and ceramic hobs
- First Aid Kit
- Gas fire place
- Hair dryer
- Heat Pump
- Heated towel rails
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large Terrace Area
- Linen/Towels supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Netflix Unit - Using your own login details
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Pantry Basics
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV - Full Service
- Spa Pool:
- Timber deck area
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bed linens and towels are supplied for your use.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings.
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply