Cedar Bay is in the heart of the Russell Village just a hop skip and jump (150 meters) to the local bakery, 4 Square, restaurants, café, museum, waterfront.
The house has fabulous views from all rooms, on the upper level is the open plan living room, kitchen and dining room, the dining room opens onto the outdoor living area where you can entertain family - have a fabulous BBQ and small chiminere for those slightly cooler evenings. A new addition of a reverse cycle heat and cool air conditioner is a welcome bonus in the hot or cooler evenings.
The master bedroom is on the upper level and boasts fabulous views of the harbour - sitting in the kingsize bed with a cup of tea in the morning is just what a summer holiday is all about - you even have your own private en-suite.
On the main upstairs floor the master bedroom has a king bed. On the lower level there are 3 bedrooms with 2 king singles beds, a queen and a bunk room with 4 beds (2 sets of bunks), the combined laundry and bathroom.
For your comfort the house is pet free and is a non-smoking property.
No gathering/parties unauthorized/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply.
- Boat parking
- Central Vacuum
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven
- External clothes line
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air Channels
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and drying rack
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply