Flagstaff Retreat STAY PAY DEAL!
A self contained luxury villa with stunning 180 degree views of the Russell Wharf, township and over to Paihia.
Flagstaff Retreat Russell is one of the best locations in Russell to soak up the delights. The Russell waterfront is a few minutes walk away thereby offering easy access to passenger ferries, historic buildings, shops, safe swimming, cafes, bars, museum, information centre and booking office where arrangements can be made to enjoy the numerous water and coastal activities the Beautiful Bay of Islands has to offer.
The villa has been built with the purpose of enjoying a casual relaxed and convenient lifestyle. An expansive veranda runs the full length of the upper and lower level of the house, the upstairs balcony has cover for shade protection, and to ensure all weather enjoyment. There is a large courtyard terrace at the back of the villa that enjoys morning sun - an excellent place to have breakfast.
There is a large open plan living, kitchen and dining area that has been equipped and furnished to the highest standards.
A modern kitchen including a freestanding oven with induction hob unit, double door fridge with filtered, chilled water, double drawer dishwasher, full butlers pantry, separate breakfast eating area.
The kitchen comes complete with many cooking utensils so whatever you fancy making will be easy, plus a mix of essential cooking ingredients (seasoning, herbs and spices) and tomato sauce.
Upper level: 2 x queen beds and 2 singles
Lower Level: 1 queen
The oversized laundry adjacent to the front entrance features a washing machine and dryer.
The upper level sleeps a maximum of 6 persons, there are three large bedrooms, two with en-suite and one adjacent to the twin bedroom.
The lower level villa's apartment, had also been designed with the utmost care and attention to detail while still being able to enjoy privacy and simply stunning views.
There is an open plan living, kitchen and dining area that has been equipped and furnished to the highest standards. There is a full fridge freezer, oven and ceramic hob unit, dishwasher and microwave.
The lower level sleeps a maximum of 2 persons, there is one large bedroom with en-suite.
- Boat parking
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Crockery and cutlery
- Electric Blankets
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hobs
- Electric oven and induction hob
- External clothesline
- Hair dryer
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- IPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Large Terrace Area
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air Channels
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply