The perfect Bay of Islands holiday starts with a fabulous place to stay. Welcome to “Russell Beachhouse”. This modern and spacious home was designed and built with family holidays in mind.
Easily accommodating extended family or friends without feeling like your living on top of each other. The house sits on ½ acre of flat to gently sloping land so there is plenty of room for cars, boats and other holiday toys and offers fantastic water views. It is within easy walking distance to Russell Village and Long Beach and of course offers access to the stunning Bay of Islands.
The house boasts two separate upstairs living wings each with two double bedrooms with their own bathrooms for your personal privacy. A basement room room is ideal if you are holidaying with extended family.
A wonderful feature of the house is the large, open plan central kitchen, dining and entertainment living room with magnificent
views and large ranch sliders that open fully to offer uninterrupted access to the front decks for enjoying a quiet drink or BBQs and dining just as the sun sets. Alternately there is a rear deck for entertaining and plenty of lawn for the kids to play in absolute safety.
Upstairs 3 queen and 2 single beds.
Downstairs 1 queen and 2 single beds.
Why not share your wonderful family holidays in the comfort and surroundings at “Russell Beachhouse”........Enjoy
A 10m swing mooring in Matauwhi Bay is available on request.
- Boat parking
- Cellphone Coverage
- Coffee Machine
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric oven and hobs
- External clothes line
- Free View TV
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside lighting
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air & 1 Sport & 1 Movies
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- Please note that there is a $350.00 departure cleaning fee that is mandatory, this is to ensure that the house is left clean and tidy for you and incoming guests.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions ap