From this holiday home it is possible to enjoy just being here, always something different happening in the Bay of Islands or down onto the rocks. This is a great home from which to explore Russell and the wider Bay of Islands with plenty of land or sea activities for everyone.
The scene changes with the light too and always possible to see dolphins and sometimes whales just a few hundred meters away.
The house has an airy feel about it, with all by-folding doors along the front of the main living area, open plan lounge dining modern kitchen, expansive deck out front, with Spa pool to one side, to further enjoy the views.
For the cooler nights use the open fire, and now to give the house even more comfort we have installed a heat pump. This works in reverse to cool you down, during the hot summer nights.
At one end of the house is the master bedroom with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower. At the other end is another king bedroom plus a twin bedroom, serviced by another bathroom.
Also as this end of the house is an entertainment room.
Safe swimming beach one minute away. Russell 2 minutes by car, with lots of restaurants, shops, dolphins, dive, and sightseeing tours in the Bay of Islands etc.
Boat ramp just 200 meters away, fishing rods, and 1 kayak for guest use available.
- Boat parking
- Breville Expresso/Capuchino machine
- Coffee Machine
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- External clothes line
- Free Local telephone calls
- Hair dryer
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- NOT Suitable for Boat Parking
- Open Fire Place - wood supplied
- Outdoor shower
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Rear lawn area
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air & 1 Sport & 1 Movies
- Spa Pool:
- Timber deck area
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- There is an additional charge for use of the spa pool of $85.00 per stay. We change the water after each guest’s stay to ensure that hygiene levels are kept to the highest possible standard.
- **Please note that the property is on the cliff edge so it is not suitable for young children**
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions appl