Sunrise View – STAY PAY DEALS!
Situated in a non exit street, overlooking Long Beach and out across the Bay of Islands.
The cottage is almost hidden from the road in established native trees, which add to the privacy. Only when you get inside, or around the front of the house do you then see the wow factor.
The view is just fabulous! Whether it be from inside the house, the top deck which features an outdoor table, a BBQ on the lower deck also having a small table, if you wish a little space to yourself.
The house is all on one level, with the living room, kitchen and dining area are all open plan, all with views across the Bay of Islands.
From the large private deck looking over the bay to the Islands, you may catch a sight of dolphins, occasionally whales, and many boats. Below is Long Beach, a wonderfully safe sandy swimming or walking beach. This home is only 10 minutes walk down into the village for eateries or the Wharf.
Take a boat trip to catch fish, take in some sightseeing or perhaps to visit Paihia for some more shopping. Also this is a great home from which to explore Russell and the wider Bay of Islands with plenty of land or sea activities for everyone.
Simply decorated but has a nice feel, to experience your tranquil break away. Good mobile coverage. 7 minutes walk down to Long Beach for a swim, dig for pipi or collect mussels off the rocks at low tide.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- DVD Library
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and hobs
- Hair dryer
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- NOT Suitable for Boat Parking
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Stereo with Ipod connection
- Timber deck area
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property and has a strict no pet policy.
- Please note that due to the nature of the deck railing this property is not suitable to children under 10 years of age.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply