Te Manaaki Cottage
Te Manaaki Cottage gives stunning views over Russell village and the Bay. So close to the shops, cafes and beachfront.
The cottage has its own driveway entrance and private garden. It can accommodate two people in a super-king bed which is situated in a bedroom-living area with an associated kitchenette and en-suite.
SKY TV and free WIFI access, and a washing machine and dryer and small 6 place setting bench top dishwasher are available.
The sundeck and BBQ area have superb views over the village and bay making the cottage an ideal quiet place for a holiday, very close to Russell village and the foreshore.
There are facilities for small scale self-catering but for those who prefer to eat out, cafes and restaurants are a short walk away.
The historic Christ Church is nearby making the cottage an ideal accommodation for wedding party members or guests.
PLEASE NOTE: The is security surveillance on the driveway leading to the cottage - not inside.
Book Your Stay
- Coffee Plunger
- Complimentary toiletries
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Timber deck area
- Vacuum cleaner
- Combined Washing/Dryer machine
- Bed linens and towels are supplied
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply