9 The Strand Russell
9 The Strand Russell is a private waterfront house situated on the historic Russell waterfront with exceptional views of the wharf and the colorful Russell anchorage with views spanning across the bay to Paihia and Waitangi.
Enjoy a 2-minute gentle stroll along the waterfront where you will find our famous restaurants The Gables and The Duke of Marlborough, the wharf shops and cafes.
The house is self cantering with a kitchen dining area, full oven, range hood, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher etc, the lounge is large and spacious access to the wrap around covered deck is by french doors, sit on the outdoor furniture overlooking the waterfront and relax with a glass of wine and enjoy the stunning sunsets... WIFI internet is available throughout the house.
The master bedroom has king bed, a large private lounge area for that little bit of extra seclusion; a large bay window features a table and chair for the artist or writer in you and an en-suite.
The twin bedroom is at the back of the house and is bathed in the morning sun; it has 2 single beds (these can be joined together to make a super-king bed) if required.
Located to the right and left above the living area are 2 separate mezzanine areas that can be used as additional bedrooms on the right as you go up the stairs there are 2 beds that can be joined together to make a super-king bed, on the left it has 1 single bed - the mezzanine overlooks the lounge area.
The main bathroom with a shower, full bath, toilet and vanity; there is an additional toilet in the outside laundry area.
9 The Strand has a mooring to accommodate a vessel of up to 60 feet in length overall, by arrangement, please request this at the time of booking.
There is a secured and gated lawn area to accommodate a boat.
Book Your Stay
- Boat parking
- Coffee Machine
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric heating
- Electric oven and induction hob
- External clothes line
- First Aid Kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated towel rails
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Large deck areas
- Linen/Towels supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Pantry Basics
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- Rear lawn area
- Reverse cycle Heat and Air Conditioning pump
- SKY TV - NZ Free to Air & 1 Sport & 1 Movies
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- TV / Wifi Speaker
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and dryer
- An extra Fridge/Freezer in the laundry
- Bed linens and towels are provided for guests use.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions