Kingfisher Cottage is a modern Cottage, set in the grounds of a number of cottages and located in the beautiful Bay of Islands - only a 3.5 hour drive from Auckland - a home away from home. Located in the heart of Russell village – Butterfly Cottage is only a short stroll from the waterfront, restaurants and cafes and 2 beaches.
The cottage has been built from a traditional timber weatherboard. The interior features solid timber floors in the living area, quality carpet to upstairs area, raked ceilings and is fully appointed to a very high standard.
On the ground floor there is an open plan lounge and dining area, both flow out onto a terrace that captures the morning sun, – a great place to have breakfast and watch the world go by...
There is a fully equipped kitchen, under bench oven and hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, a TV, ample seating for 6 guests – there is also a laundry with washing machine and dryer for guest use and a powder room with toilet and vanity.
The upstairs area has 3 bedrooms - the master bedroom has a queen and has an attached en-suited (walk-in shower, toilet and vanity), bedroom 2 has a queen bed, bedroom 3 has 2 single beds. The main bathroom has a shower over bath, toilet and vanity.
We offer complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, SKY TV with access to NETFLIX (using your own login and password details) mini stereo system, and quality linen and towels. Parking for 2 cars. "FREE Wireless Broadband"
Kingfisher Cottage enjoys the full use of communal areas at the complex from the in-ground swimming pool, spa and BBQ facilities and children's playground.
- Cellphone Coverage
- Childrens playground
- Communal BBQ Facilities
- Complimentary tea, coffee and sugar
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric Blankets
- Electric oven and gas hobs
- First Aid Kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated towel rails
- High Chair Hire: $10.00 per day
- Highchair & Portacot
- IPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Linen/Towels supplied
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Quality duvets/Pillows supplied
- Quality linen/Towels supplied
- SKY TV - Full Service
- Travelcot Hire: $15.00 per day includes linen and blankets
- Vacuum cleaner
- Walking distance to local restaurants
- Washing machine and dryer
- Bed linens and towels are supplied for your use.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply