The Weka Hut
Stunning views | Walking distance to village | Family Holiday Home
The 'WEKA HUT' captures the nostalgic spirit of Russell, this cosy holiday home enjoys elevated water views and nautical charm. Established on the fringe of the harbour, the property sits in landscaped privacy amid a limited enclave of traditional-style homes so frequently admired by visitors and locals alike.
The house has retained lots of character whilst presenting with modern appeal, including the well-appointed kitchen. Features include the fresh interiors, polished timber floor and outdoor decking.
This bayside location is only approximately 350m from Russell wharf and even closer to the award-winning Duke of Marlborough Hotel and water’s edge.
- Coffee Plunger
- Crockery and cutlery
- Duvet/Pillows supplied
- Electric oven and hobs
- External clothes line
- First Aid Kit
- Free View TV
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Mobile coverage – Vodafone & Telecom
- Outside furniture
- Outside lighting
- Pantry Basics
- Timber deck area
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Bed linens and towels are charged at an additional cost of $40.00 per person, this will mean that the beds are made up and ready for your arrival. **If you wish to bring your own linen and towels please make contact before booking.
- A booking fee of $75.00.
- A 3.5% credit card fee applies to all bookings.
- For your comfort the house is a non-smoking property, and has a strict no pet policy.
- Please note that due to the nature of the deck railing this property is not suitable to children under 10 years of age.
- No gathering/parties or unauthorised/additional persons staying at the property, this will breach the rental conditions and you may be asked to depart the property. Our general Terms & Conditions apply